Steve Mosher, President of the Population Research Institute, will be speaking at the upcoming World Congress of Families VI in Madrid, Spain. His topic will be: “The Demographic Winter.”
PRI is a proud partner of this major event, which will feature many pro-life leaders from all over the world. The Congress will run from May 25 to 27, 2012.
Guest speakers will include some of the world’s best and most renowned speakers on a broad range of topics crucial to the family’s survival.
- Learn more about the latest innovations and initiatives that are driving a rebirth of the family throughout the world.
- Hear from the most prominent specialists in the world who promote the natural family and sanctity of life.
- Develop the skills necessary to be a more effective pro-family leader in your community.…
The program for World Congress of Families VI includes interactive sessions and panels will cover a variety of topics including:
- Culture of Life vs. Culture of Death: The Global State of Abortion, The Infertility Problem, Value of the Person at the End of Life.
- Strengthening the Family: Parenting And Nurturing, Importance of Extended Families And Grandparents, Love and Intimacy: Sex and Marriage, Promoting Fatherhood, Promoting Motherhood.
- Freedom of Education: Home-Schooling As An Alternative, School Vouchers And Other Ways of Guaranteeing Parental Rights in Education And The Role of Media In Educating Children.
- Freedom of Religion: Religious Persecution Worldwide, Free Exercise of Religion and the Right to Live Out Your Faith, Religious Symbols In Public Spaces: a Right?