Don’t miss your chance to watch Steven Mosher TONIGHT on “The World Over with Raymond Arroyo” on EWTN at 8 PM ET.
Steve will be discussing his new book Bully of Asia with Raymond Arroyo. Bully of Asia outlines the growing threat that China poses to the United States and to the peaceful and prosperous world that America guarantees.
Steve will talk with Raymond about how China–firmly under the grip of the Communist Party and its leader, Xi Jinping–is a country that
- created the North Korean nuclear missile threat and is using it for its own purposes
- invented totalitarianism thousands of years ago and still practicing it today
- believes its superior race, culture and political system give it a natural right to universal deference
- in its “Patriotic Education program” teaches its children to hate America for standing in the way of achieving its “Dream” of world domination
- continues to carry out a population control policy that results in tens of million of often forced abortions and sterilizations each year
- warns Catholics that it is illegal to bring their own children to Mass or teach them about the faith and forbids any kind of home schooling
- believes in its manifest destiny to usher in the so-called World of Great Harmony, a new world order centered on and controlled by the Chinese empire
“Americans need to understand that China is not ‘peacefully evolving’ towards democracy and freedom as we had hoped,” says Mosher. “Instead, its new ‘Red Emperor’, Xi jinping, is carrying out a new reign of terror against his own citizens, particularly Christians and political dissidents. Overseas, it is determined to replace the current world order with one of its own making. A world under Chinese domination would be less free, less democratic, and less open to the Catholic faith that we all practice. miliations, both real and imagined, long ago suffered by China at the hands of the West. I wrote Bully of Asia as a wake up call to Americans, particularly American Christians.”
If you don’t get the chance to catch Steve on “The World Over with Raymond Arroyo” tonight, encore presentations of tonight’s show will re-air at the following times on EWTN:
Friday, Dec. 1 — 1 AM ET
Friday, Dec. 1 — 9 AM ET
Sunday, Dec. 3 — 7 PM ET
Monday, Dec. 4 — 10 PM ET
If you don’t have EWTN in your cable TV or satellite line-up, you can watch the World Over live online by following this link.
And just in case you missed it….
You can watch Steve’s appearance on Laura Ingraham’s The Ingraham Angle on the Fox News Channel from earlier this week by following this link.
On Monday’s edition of The Ingraham Angle, Steve discussed with Laura the Communist Chinese Government’s attempts to censor Chinese students studying in American universities. The segment where Steve appears starts at 37:05.
Steven W. Mosher is the president of the Population Research Institute and an internationally recognized authority on China. He is also the author of several books on China including Bully of Asia; Broken Earth: The Rural Chinese, A Mother’s Ordeal: One Woman’s Fight Against China’s One-Child Policy; China Misperceived: American Illusions and Chinese Reality; and Hegemon: China’s Plan to Dominate Asia and the World; as well as several edited volumes and many scholarly articles, editorials, and opinion pieces.