International family planning programs claim to offer “reproductive health,” but instead they bring a host of human rights abuses to the unsuspecting and uneducated.
- In 2006, funding for these population control programs was around $400 million. Today, $715 million are at issue.
- Reproductive Health Mortality: An overview of how USAID abuses women and children, with programs paid for by the American taxpayer.
- Steve's open letter to USAID: PRI President Steve Mosher outlines how USAID could begin to end its tragic history of funding abusive programs.
- What Women Want: PRI survey takers in Ghana find that these women put “Reproductive Health Services” last on their list.
- 2010 May: Uzbekistan: A USAID legacy of forced abortion
- Carlos Polo details how USAID money hurts poor countries
- Exporting the Ugly American
- Foreign doctors, trained as abortionists by UNFPA, move to America and do damage.
- 2007 Hearing on Mexico City Policy: USAID fails to assure Congress that it does not misappropriate tax funds for abortions.
In 2009, PRI traveled undercover to China, and found that the UNFPA “voluntary” family planning programs are still coercive and brutal.
- Fines, Sterilizations, and Abducted Children
- UNFPA targets minorities in China.
- If you cannot pay the fine, your “illegal” baby is kidnapped.
Nor is China the only scene of UNFPA crimes.